Saturday, July 14, 2007

The Samples - Weight of the World Official Music Video

When I think of great college bands, one band comes to mind immediately for me...The Samples. I first heard The Samples when I moved to Dillon, CO to work at Keystone Resort during my junior year in college back in 1991. A couple of college friends of mine, who were already out there working, were playing The Samples' first CD the night we arrived in Colorado. I remember listening to the CD over and over again and couldn't believe how great they sounded. I was hooked. Over the next few years, I saw them live as many times as I could. They were awesome to watch live. Jeep (their original drummer) was incredible to watch during their live shows.

This video for Weight of the World is from their AutoPilot CD and is one of the few professional music videos the band ever made. With this song from The Samples, I welcome you to College Jam Bands. I'm glad you're here. Enjoy the video!


Funny Video of the Day - 80's Rock Videos - 90's Rock Videos

No comments: